2018 May 15
Unique, delicious, and easy to make! Check out our mini polos burger recipe below!
• All purpose flour 500g
• Milk powder 10g
• Yeast 5g
• Sugar 50g
• Salt 9g
• Water 300g
• MeadowLea Fat Spread 50g
1. Add yeast, sugar, salt, and milk powder to the all-purpose flour and mix well.
2. Add water and form a dough
3. Finally, add MeadowLea Fat Spread and mix well until the dough is developed.
4. Ferment the dough by keeping it for 20 minutes
5. Break dough and let it rest for 15 minutes
6. Then shape the dough and let it proof for 45 minutes
7. Bake at 210°C for 20 minutes
8. Cut into half and place polos, salad leaves, and cheese inside.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!
You can even check out our Polos Curry recipe right here!