2017 Mar 15
Dig into the insanely delicious polos curry! Get cooking!
- Polos 1 kg
- Chilli powder 3 tbsp
- Salt 1 1/2 tbsp
- Onion (medium) 1 + (small) 1
- Cinnamon stick 1 inch
- First coconut milk extract 2 cups
- Second coconut milk extract 3 cups
- Oil 2 tsp
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Maldive fish 2 tsp
- Curry leaves & rampa
- Goraka 2 pcs
- Cut polos into cubes and add chilli powder, salt, onion, curry leaves & rampa, cinnamon, goraka and second coconut milk extract. Cook on medium heat.
- When polos is halfway cooked, add first coconut milk extract and cook on low heat.
- Then temper the polos. Place the polos in a seperate bowl. Add oil to the pan which was used to cook polos. Then add oinion, garlic, rampa & curry leaves and maldive fish. When onions are golden brown, add cooked polos. Keep on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Dig in!.
Aunty D. is a full time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!