2017 Feb 15
Cooking with Aunty D.
Who needs store made kottu when you can make this delicious one at home! Get cooking!
- Roti 2 cups
- Carrot 100 g
- Leeks 100 g
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Ginger 1/2 inch
- Soy sauce 2 tsp
- Salt 1/8 tsp
- Egg 1
- Pepper 2 tsp
- Chicken curry (gravy) 1/2 cup
- Curry leaves & rampa
- Onion (small) 1
- Oil 2 tsp
- Heat oil and add onion, curry leaves, rampa, chopped garlic, ginger, salt, carrot and leaks.
- Add egg to the same pan and add a little salt to the egg. Stir continuously.
- Now mix with the carrot and leeks mixture which is in the same pan.
- Add pepper and soy sauce. Then add roti and mix well.
- Add chicken curry or beef curry.
- Mix well with the curry and serve hot.
Aunty D. is a full time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!