2016 Oct 7
Although using Chrome or other internet browsers on our phones has made our lives immensely easier, using the app for the specific programme is agreeably something many of us would opt for. The interface is friendlier, and apps, on the whole, make accessibility a mere click away.
Therefore, Pulse.lk has launched Pulse.lk #LivingIt on Google Play Store to bring you a step closer to your favourite Lankan lifestyle website.
We cover the latest events; keep up with the on-goings in Lanka and feature entertaining and informative articles to keep your reading-buds in check. Additionally, we have our famous easy-to-make recipes, quick guitar tutorials and interesting interviews that cannot be missed!
Features of the app include;
- Quick and easy article updates.
- User friendly view of categories available.
- Categories include: Living, News, Events, Entertainment, Fashion, Recipes, Travel, Gossip, Food, Technology, Health and beauty, Hotels and restaurants, Kindleleaf,
Parenting and Everything else…
- Easy access to YouTube playlists featuring Pulse’s videos.
- The Facebook tab that grants easy access to the Pulse Facebook page.
- The Instagram tab that grants easy access to Pulse’s Instagram Account.
- The Twitter tab that grants easy access to Pulse on Twitter.
- The search tab which makes looking for what you want so much easier.
Pulse.lk launched the app with the technical guidance and support of Mogo Solutions.
Download the app and stay tuned with ease!
Get the app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mogo.pulseapp