2020 May 19
Impress your friends and family by whipping up this simple dessert that is a crowd favourite!
Nestle Milkmaid 1 large tin
Water 1 1/2 tins
Jaggery (grated) 300g
Eggs (beaten) 7
Vanilla Essence 2 tsp
- In a bowl, mix Nestle Milkmaid and water.
- Heat jaggery and add cardamoms.
- Add milk mixture to the jaggery. Remove from fire and keep aside to cool.
- Add beaten eggs and vanilla.
- Pour into a pudding bowl and garnish with cashew nuts (optional)
- Steam for 45 minutes.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!