Deliciously sweet, try out our sweet dumplings recipe below!
• All-purpose flour 250g
• Yeast ½ tsp
• Sugar 1 tsp
• Salt 1/8 tsp
• Corn flour 1 tbsp
• Yoghurt 1 tbsp
• Milk ½ cup
• Fortune Coconut Oil to fry
• I cup sugar
• I cup water
• 5 cardamoms
1. Mix yeast, sugar, salt, corn flour, and yoghurt to the all-purpose flour.
2. Add milk gradually and mix until all the lumps disappear.
3. Keep for one hour.
4. Fry using Fortune Coconut Oil
5. Pour sugar syrup.
1. Mix water and sugar.
2. Bring it to boil and add cardamom
3. Allow the mixture to thicken and take it off the flame.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!