2018 Nov 8
A delicious combination of two Lankan dishes! Check out how to make string hopper biriyani below.
• Chicken 250g
• String hoppers 40
• Onion 1
• Oil 1 ½ tbsp
• Green chilies 2
• Biriyani powder 1 ½ tbsp.
• Tomato 1 and Curry leaves
• Yoghurt 1
• Water 1 cup
• Ginger and garlic 1 tbsp
• Salt 1 tsp
1. Heat oil. Add onion and fry until golden brown.
2. Then add chicken, green chilies, biriyani powder, tomato, yoghurt, and mix well. Add salt, ginger, and garlic.
3. Add water and allow chicken to cook.
4. When the gravy has dried up, add string hoppers and mix well.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!