2018 May 28
Looking for something different and delicious to whip up this Ramadan season? Check out our scotch eggs recipe below.
• Eggs 4
• Onion 1 medium
• Garlic 3 cloves
• Minced sausages 6
• Fortune Cooking Oil 1 tbsp
• Egg 1
• All-purpose flour ½ cup
• Breadcrumbs 1 cup
• Pinch of salt
• Pepper ¼ tsp
1. Boil eggs and remove the shell
2. Heat oil and add sausage meat, chopped onion, and chopped garlic
3. Add pepper, salt, and chopped parsley.
4. Cover the eggs with this mixture and coat it in all-purpose flour. Then wash the eggs and pass through with bread crumbs.
5. Deep fry using Fortune Coconut Oil until golden brown.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!