A quick way to make delicious radish curry to complement your authentic Sri Lankan meal!
• Radish 250g
• Oil 1 tbsp
• Small red onions 3
• Garlic 2 cloves
• Maldive fish 1 tbsp
• Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
• Green chilies 2
• Salt ¼ tsp
• Chili flakes 1 tsp
• Curry powder ¼ tsp
• Thick coconut milk 1/8 cups
• Curry leaves/rampa
1. Heat oil and add small onions, curry leaves/rampa, garlic, maldive fish, turmeric, and green chilies. Add salt and mix well.
2. Then add radish, chili flakes, and curry powder.
3. Cook for 5 minutes and add thick coconut milk.
4. Reduce the flame and cook for another 10 minutes under low heat.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!