2017 Oct 2
Spice up your rice and curry with this easy to make polos mallum! Get cooking!
- Polos (finely cut) 250 g
- Scraped coconut 1/2 cup
- Water 1/2 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp (for paste)
- Pepper 1/8 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Kochchi 4
- Red onions 6
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1/4 tsp
- Cumin 1/8 tsp
1. Boil polos in 1/2 cup of water and add 1/4 tsp salt.
2. Grind cumin, pepper, curry leaves, kochchi, red onions, mustard seeds, turmeric, salt and coconut.
3. Then add ground mixture to the boiled polos and mix well.
4. Cook for about 3-5 minutes.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!