2018 Apr 9
Looking to make something sweet and delicious this Avurudu season? Try out our Pani Walalu recipe below!
• White undu 2 cups
• White rice flour 1 cup
• Coconut milk (thick)
• Salt ½ tsp
• Coconut treacle
• Fortune Vegetable Oil
1. Soak white undu overnight
2. Grind undu using a little coconut milk
3. Add white rice flour and a little bit of extra coconut milk and make a thick paste
4. Keep this for 30 minutes
5. Add salt and a little coconut milk to get the right texture
6. Fry until golden brown and dip these into heated coconut treacle. Ensure that the treacle is heated.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!