2020 Jun 1
Fragrant and savoury, this dish is the way to impress family and friends!
Cooked Rice 2 cups
Oil 1 tbsp
Margarine 1 1/2 tbsp
Garlic (minced) 2 tbsp
Egg (beaten) 1
Salt 1/4 tsp
Pepper 1/4 tsp + 1/4 tsp
Maggi Chicken Seasoning Cube 1
Sambal 1 1/2 tbsp
Cabbage 1 cup
Carrot 1/2 cup
Soy Sauce 2 tbsp
1. Heat oil and margarine, add minced garlic and chicken.
2. Add pepper and salt, cook 3-5 minutes.
3. Add a beaten egg, mix rice, salt, pepper, soy sauce and sambal. Mix well.
4. Then add cabbage and carrots.
5. Mix Maggi Chicken Seasoning Cube and add correct seasoning. Switch off the flame. Keep cabbage and carrots uncooked.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!