2017 Jul 24
Enjoy this Lankan Murunga with steaming meal of rice and curry! Get cooking!
- Murunga 500 g
- Small red onions 3
- Fennel seeds 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Green chillies 2
- Raw curry powder 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder 1/8 tsp
- Coconut milk (first extract) 1 cup
- Coconut milk (second extract) 1 1/2 cups
- Curry leaves & rampa
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Lime juice 1/4 tsp
- Clean and cut murunga.
- Place murunga in a pan and add fennel seeds, green chillies, garlic, curry leaves and rampa, turmeric powder, curry powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Then add coconut milk (first extract). Cover with lid and let it cook.
- Thereafter, add coconut milk (second extract) and small red onions.
- Remove from heat and add lime juice.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!