2017 Jun 29
Enjoy this very Lankan club sandwich in the comfort of your own home! It’s super easy and quick to make, so get cooking!
- Bread 3 slices
- Fish ambulthiyal 2 pcs
- Seeni sambol 2 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Pepper 1 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Salad leaves
- Pol sambol 2 tbsp
- Make a bullseye egg.
- Toast the bread slices.
- Then apply butter on two slices only on one side. Apply butter onto both sides on the remaining bread slice.
- Place fish ambulthiyal on the buttered side of a toasted slice. Then place pol sambol.
- Place the slice buttered on both sides on top.
- Next place seeni sambol on the second slice. Add the bullseye on top.
- Lastly, place salad leaves and place the final piece of toast. Cut the bread slices (diagonally) in half.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!