2017 Jul 5
This delicious Lankan Egg Curry is just the thing to make your meal of rice and curry perfect!
- Boiled eggs 3
- Onion (small) 1
- Tomato (small) 1
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Green chillies 2
- Cinnamon stick 1/2 inch
- Thick coconut milk 1 1/2 cups
- Oil 2 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves & rampa
- Cumin seeds 1/4 tsp
- Fennel seeds 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Curry powder 1/4 tsp
- Boil eggs and fry until golden brown.
- Heat a saucepan. Add oil, onion, curry leaves & rampa, garlic, cumin, fennel seeds, tomato, turmeric powder, salt, green chillies, cinnamon, cardamom, chilli powder and curry powder.
- Finally add thick coconut milk and bring it to boil.
- Then add the fried eggs and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!