2019 Apr 10
A crunchy and classic Avurudu snack, here’s how to make Kokis this New Year.
• Rice flour 500g
• Coconut milk 2 ½ cups
• Turmeric powder ½ tsp
• Salt 1 tsp
• Egg 1
• Sugar 2 tsp
1. Mix rice flour with turmeric powder, salt, egg, and sugar
2. Add thick coconut milk and make a thin paste
3. Heat the kokis mould and dip into the rice flour mixture
4. Fry until golden brown and let it cool
5. Keep airtight bags or containers ready
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!