2017 Jun 20
Enjoy some delicious homemade bread with a serving of pol sambol and parippu! Get baking!
- All purpose flour 1 kg
- Salt 18 g
- Yeast 8 g
- Sugar 30 g
- Milk powder 20 g
- Water 400- 500 ml
- Margarine 50 g
- Mix all purpose flour and yeast. Then add sugar, milk powder and salt.
- Knead the dough into a well-like shape and gradually add water and mix well.
- Add margarine and knead the dough.
- Keep the dough aside for 20 minutes for fermentation.
- Divide the dough into two, weighing 500 g each.
- Press the dough and mold into greased bread pans and proof for approximately 30 minutes.
- Bake at 230° C for 35-40 minutes.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!