2017 Mar 9
Everybody loves to munch on some delicious, golden fried hot butter cuttlefish. With this recipe, you can whip it up in the comfort of your own home! Get frying!
- Cuttlefish 300 g
- Salt 1/2 tsp + 1/4 tsp
- Pepper 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Powder
- Egg white 1
- Paprika 1/2 tsp
- All purpose flour 50 g
- Cornflour 50 g
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Lurpak Butter 50 g
- Chilli flakes 2 tsp
- Spring onion
- Oil for fry
- Wash and cut cuttlefish into circles or small pieces.
- Then add salt and pepper. Keep for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Mix all purpose flour with cornflour, salt, paprika and turmeric powder.
- Coat the marinated cuttlefish with the flour mixture and fry for 5 minutes.
- Heat a pan and add Lurpak Butter, chilli flakes and spring onions.
- Mix fried cuttlefish with the butter, chilli flakes and spring onion mixture. Garnish with the spring onions and serve.
Aunty D. is a full time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!