Top off your Christmas celebrations with the perfect Eggnog recipe!
- Egg yolks 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1/6 cups and sugsr 1 tbsp
- Milk 1 cup
- Heavy cream ½ cup
- Bourbon 3 tbsp
- Grated nutmeg ½ tsp
- Egg whites 2
1. Beat the egg yolks until light in colour. Then gradually add sugar and beat until sugar dissolves completely
2. Then add milk, heavy cream, bourbon, and grated nutmeg. Stir to combine.
3. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Add 1 tbsp sugar and beat until still peaks form
4. Pour the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites and whisk
5. Refrigerate for four hours before serving.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!