2018 Jan 24
Looking for a quick and delicious snack to whip up during your busy week?
Try out Aunty D’s Crispy Chicken Fry recipe below!
- Boneless chicken cubes 200g
- Curd 2 tbsp
- Pepper ½ tsp
- Paprika ½ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Garlic ¼ tsp
- Ginger ¼ tsp
- Corn flour 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves
- Oil to Fry
1. Clean and cut chicken into cubes
2. Add ginger, garlic, pepper, salt, paprika, and corn flour to the chicken and mix well.
3. Add coriander leaves and curd.
4. Marinate for 20 minutes
5. Heat oil under a medium flame and fry until golden brown.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!