2018 May 21
Step by step instructions on how to make the perfect chocolate biscuit pudding! Check it out below.
• Biscuits (Marie) 250g
• Milk ½ cup
• Cooking chocolate 100g
• Cocoa powder 1 cup
• MeadowLea Fat Spread 250g
• Sugar 250g
1. Add sugar and cocoa powder into a pan and mix well.
2. Then add milk and MeadowLea Fat Spread. Stir continuously until the mixture is thick.
3. Dip the biscuits in milk and place them in the bowl. Pour the chocolate mixture on the top again. Place a layer of biscuits and repeat this several times.
4. Finally, add cooking chocolate, MeadowLea Fat Spread, and milk into the same chocolate pan and heat this until the chocolate melts. Pour this mixture on top of the pudding.
5. Refrigerate for two hours.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!