We all miss stuffing our selves with kottu after a crazy night out! Satisfy your cravings by whipping up this simple Easy Chilli Chicken Kottu at home!
Maggi Papare Kottu Noodle 1 Packet
Oil 1 1/2 tbsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Onion 1 medium
Garlic 2 cloves
Tomato Sauce 1/2 tsp
Chilli Flakes (cut) 1/2 tsp
Red Dry Chilli 3
- Boil water and add Maggi Papare Kottu Noodle
- Then add seasoning packet. Cook, switch off the flame and keep aside.
- Heat oil and add dry chillies (cut into pieces). Then keep for 2-3 minutes under medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Then add onion, garlic, tomato sauce, capsicum and prepared Maggi Kottu Noodles and mix well.
- Finally, add the onion oil packet.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!