2018 Dec 14
Whipping up a delicious and easy meal, check out how to make a chicken & prawns mixed fried rice below.
- Fortune basmathi rice 250g
- Sunflower oil 2 tsp
- Chicken 150g
- Prawns 150g
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Pepper 1/4 tsp
- Egg 1
- Leeks 100g
- Carrot 100g
- Ginger + garlic 1 tsp
- Cook 250g of Fortune basmathi rice
- Heat the oil in a pan and add chicken and prawns
- Add salt and pepper, stir until golden brown
- Add an egg, leeks, carrot, ginger and garlic and stir for 5 mins.
- Finally, add the cooked basmathi rice and mix.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!