2020 Apr 24
If you want to experience a culinary fiesta, Chicken Fried Rice is definitely the way to go. Easy to make and delicious to eat; this recipe is bound to satisfy all our cravings. Here’s how you can make your very own Chicken Fried Rice!
Cooked basmati rice – 3 cups
Chicken – 150g
Salt – 1/8 tsp + 1/4 tsp
Pepper – 1/8 tsp + 1/2 tsp
Carrot – 75g
Leeks – 75g
Ginger – 1/2 tsp (finely cut)
Garlic – 1/2 tsp (finely cut)
Egg – 1
Maggi Chicken Seasoning Cube – 1 cube
Oil – 1½ tbsp
- Cut the chicken into small cubes and cut the leeks and carrot into small pieces.
- Heat a pan and add oil, chicken, 1/8 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper. Fry the chicken until it is golden brown.
- Add leeks, carrot, ginger and garlic at the same time. Then add the egg and the Maggi chicken cube and mix well.
- Add the extra pepper and salt and mix well.
- Add the cooked basmati rice and mix everything well.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!