Perfect to go with your rice and curry, check out how to make Cabbage Mallum below!
• Cabbage leaves
• Scraped coconut
• Turmeric powder
• Dried red chilies
• Curry leaves/rampa
• Mustard seeds
• Lime juice
1. Wash, drain, and finely cut cabbage leaves.
2. Then add coconut, turmeric powder, and salt. Mix well.
3. Heat oil and add dried red chili, onion, curry leaves/rampa, and mustard seeds.
4. When the mustard seeds begin to pop, add the cabbage leaves mixture and cook on a low flame for 3 – 4 minutes.
5. Switch off the flame and add lime juice.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!