2019 Jul 17
It is now the digital age per the World Economic Forum, thus all businesses depend on being online and being digital to
- Gain and retain customers
- Maximize their presence online and increase engagement and expansion.
For any business to succeed, an online presence is a must to cater to the needs of their target audience. Garnering online visibility supports brand awareness growth, acquisition of new leads and a fruitful journey in the industry.
The importance of Digital Marketing has drawn the attention of Jump.lk, a new generation media company that’s helping Sri Lankans to jumpstart their lives. Jump.lk will be conducting a beginner workshop on Digital Marketing for Entrepreneurs which will be held at Royal College Skills Center, Colombo 07 on the 30th of July 2019, to encourage all beginners in Digital Marketing and for everyone willing to refresh their knowledge on the topic.
The speaker of the workshop, Nisal De Silva is a digital marketing professional with over 9 years of experience. He is currently working as the Associate Director in Digital at Isobar Sri Lanka and is a lecturer in Digital Marketing at SLIM (Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing). Isobar is one of the world’s largest award-winning digital agency networks, with over 6,500 people worldwide represented in 85 locations in 45 countries. He will be sharing some of the best and current digital insights to help anyone engage with vital trends and adapt to new technology, which is beneficial to business owners and entrepreneurs in the long term.
Focused points of the workshop
- What is Digital Marketing – The Big Picture
- 6 MUST Do’s when you launch your business
- How to create a Digital Marketing Strategy – The Practical Way
- How to start with Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- How to do PAID Advertising – The “Right” way
- FREE Digital Marketing Tools & Resources
Find more details and register at