2018 Mar 23
Nothing beats some spicy and delicious Sri Lankan Achcharu! Try out this Veralu Achcharu recipe below.
- Chili powder
- Chili flakes
1. Boil water and add veralu
2. Chop the boiled veralu, mango, and ambarella.
3. Cut the pineapple into small cubes
4. Mix all the fruits together and add chili powder, sugar, pepper, chili flakes, salt, and vinegar.
5. Mix them together and season.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!