2018 Apr 2
The perfect snack to accompany your evening tea! Check out how to make some delicious tea buns below.
- All-purpose flour 500g
- Water 1 ¼ cups
- Yeast 10g
- Salt 7.5g
- Sugar 350g
- MeadowLea Fat Spread 200g
- Milk powder 20g
- Egg 1
- Plums 100g
1. Mix the all-purpose flour, yeast, sugar, and water. Mix well and leave for 30 minutes in order for fermentation to take place.
2. Mix the remaining sugar with salt and milk powder, adding it to the dough. Add the egg.
3. Add MeadowLea Fat Spread and develop the dough.
4. Ferment the dough by keeping it for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Divide into 60g pieces and shape them into round figures.
5. Keep it for a short while and then bake for 12 minutes at 200°C.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!