2017 Aug 14
Here’s an easy Lankan twist to delicious pizza bites! Get cooking!
- Pizza Dough
- Seeni Sambol
- Ice cube tray
- First roll out the pizza dough into a thickness of 1/8 inches.
- Put it over an ice cube tray and press it down. Then fill it up using seeni sambol and place mozzarella on top.
- Place another layer of pizza dough (1/8 inches thick) over the whole thing.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Slowly remove the seeni sambol bites from the ice cube tray and cut into separate pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 180 and bake for 30-35 minutes.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!