2020 Aug 11
Water 225 ML
Thai Spices 1 Tsp
Vegetable Oil 1 Tbsp
Laksa Paste 1 1/2 Tbsp
Chicken Thighs 150 g
Thick Coconut Milk 1 1/2 Cups
Prawn/Chicken Stock 1 1/2 Cups
Prawns 8 Nos
Maggi Papare Kottu 1 Packet
Fish Sauce 1 Tbsp
Sugar 1 1/2 Tsp
Salt 1/2 Tsp
- Boil 225ml of water and prepare Maggi Papare Kottu.
- Heat vegetable oil and add laksa paste. Let it fry for 2 to 3 minutes and add all the Thai spices.
- Add chicken thigs and mix well.
- Add thick coconut milk and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add prawn and chicken stock and the cleaned prawns. Let prawns cook under medium heat.
- Add boiled Maggi Papare Kottu. Add fried tofu.
- Add fish sauce, sugar and salt.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!