2020 Nov 3
All purpose flour 500g
Milk Powder 10g
Oil 1 tbsp
Ginger+Garlic 1 tbsp
Bombay onion 1 big
Green Chilli 3 nos
Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp
Boiled fish 250g
Boiled potato 200g
Salt 1 tsp
Pepper 1/2 tsp
Curry powder 1/2 tsp
Chilli flakes 1 tsp
- Heat oil, add ginger and garlic, Bombay onion, curry leaves, green chilli, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add boiled fish, boiled potato, salt, pepper, curry powder and chilli flakes. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix flour and yeast. Add sugar, salt, milk powder and mix. Add water and make a dough. Finally add margarine and mix well until the dough is developed.
- Ferment dough for 20 minutes.
- Break dough into big pieces and rest for 15 minutes.
- Take the dough and shape it. Put filling inside. Apply the egg wash and bake at 210 Celsius for 20 minutes.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!