Chicken Kottu | Cooking With Aunty DThere’s just one thing that is synonymous to being Sri Lankan, and that is Chicken Kottu!
Today, Aunty D brings the flavour of Sri Lanka on a plate with her delicious Chicken Kottu prepared with Sera’s Kottu Kottu seasoned with a variety of spices, including the goodness of Sera Salt. So, it’s not only delicious but can also be made in minutes!
Keep watching to find out how you can make this at home!
Sera Kottu Kottu 1 packet
Sera Coconut Oil 1 tbsp
Chicken 350 g
Ginger + Garlic 1 1/2 tsp
Tomato 1 large
Capsicum 2 nos
Big Onion 1 large
Carrots 100 g
Leeks 100 g
Water 1/4 cup
Sera Salt 1/4 tsp
- In a pot of boiling water, add the packet of Sera Kottu Kottu while setting the kottu mix aside.
2. Let the kottu cook and remove from the stove when done.
3. In a separate pan, fry chicken slices with Sera Coconut oil.
4. Proceed to add the curry leaves and rampa followed by ginger and garlic paste into the pan.
5. Next, add in tomato, capsicum and big onion.
6. Proceed to add in the Sera Kottu Kottu mix and give it a good mix.
7. Transfer the cooked Sera Kottu Kottu into the pan and mix well.
9. Finally, add in sliced carrots and leeks.
10. Mix well to combine all ingredients and serve while warm!
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!