2020 Aug 13
Soothe your tastebuds with this delicious Chicken and Egg Noodle Soup!
Maggi Noodles (Chicken Flavour) 1 Packet
Onion 1 Medium
Butter or Margarine 1 Tbsp
Pepper 1/4 Tsp
Salt 1/4 Tsp
Water 3 cups
- Heat butter/Margarine and add onion, carrot and leeks. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add water and chicken. Allow chicken to cook.
- Remove the chicken and add Maggi Chicken Noodles.
- Shred the boiled chicken into small pieces and add to the soup.
- Add pepper, salt and Maggi seasoning packet.
- Whisk the egg and add to the mixture. Switch off the flame.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!