2020 Oct 9
Oil 1 Tsp
Bombay onion 1 medium
Stock or water 1 1/2 cups
Salt 1 Tsp
Pepper 1/2 Tsp
Thick coconut milk 1 cup
- Remove leaves of the beetroot.
- Preheat oven to 180 °Celsius and bake for 40 to 60 minutes.
- Allow the beetroot to cool. Unwrap, peel and cut into slices.
- Heat soup bowl and add oil, green curry paste, bombay onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add beetroot and stock or water, salt and pepper. Let it boil.
- Transfer the soup to a blender, followed by the thick coconut milk. Blend till smooth.
- Add lemon juice. Serve with herbs.
Aunty D. is a full-time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!