Cooking with Aunty D.
Kick start your day with this scrumptious and cheesy omelette sandwich! Get cooking!
- Eggs 2
- Sliced bread 4 slices
- Onion (medium) 1
- Tomato (small) 1
- Milk 1/8 cup
- Green chillies 2
- Chilli flakes 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Butter 2 tsp
- Fortune Coconut Oil 2 tsp
- Mozzarella 50 g
- Add onion, green chillies, tomato, chilli flakes, salt and milk to the eggs and whisk well.
- Apply Fortune Coconut Oil to the pan and make small omelettes.
- Heat a pan and place a bread slice, apply butter and put some mozzarella.
- Place the omelette on top of the mozzarella. Place another layer of mozzarella on top of the omelette.
- Cover with a buttered slice of bread. Toast both sides for 3-4 minutes.
Aunty D. is a full time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!