Cooking with Aunty D.
Here’s a delicious pastry to enjoy! Get baking!
- Sausages 10
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Pepper 1 tsp
- Puff Pastry Sheet 1
- Egg 1
- Fry sausages.
- Add garlic powder, oregano and pepper.
- Roll out the pastry sheet and cut into 2 1/2 ×2 1/2 pieces.
- Egg wash the pastry sheet.
- Place sausages and piece of mozzarella cheese and fold.
- Egg wash again.
- Bake at 200°C for 10 – 15 minutes
Aunty D. is a full time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!