Cooking with Aunty D.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these delicious chocolate cupcakes! Get baking!
- Beehive Margarine 250 g
- Flour 250 g
- Cocoa Powder 25 g
- Sugar 250 g
- Eggs 4
- Baking Powder 2 tsp
- Baking Soda 1/8 tsp
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract 2 tsp
- Beat sugar and Beehive Margarine into peak level.
- Gradually add egg and milk. Beat continuously.
- Mix flour with cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Then sieve 3 times.
- Mix flour into the batter.
- Pour into cupcake tray and bake at 180°C for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Use butter cream frosting or chocolate frosting to decorate your cupcakes.
Aunty D. is a full time mom working a little magic in the kitchen whenever she’s got time on her hands. She brings to you easy and fast recipes with a twist of Sri Lankan spices and cooking techniques. Get Cooking!